Click on the Manufacturer's name to read or download the respective Warranty policy.
WARRANTY PERIOD (YEARS)
|Teak & Sling||10||N/A||N/A||3||N/A|
|Teak & Cord||10||N/A||N/A||N/A||3|
|Stainless Steel & Teak||10||10||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Stainless Steel & Sling||N/A||10||N/A||3||N/A|
|Aluminium & Sling||N/A||N/A||10||3||N/A|
|Glass & HPL Surfaces||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||2|
|Parasol & Bases||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||2|
Product warranties DO NOT apply to the following:
- Use in a contract or non-residential situation.
- Damage or chipping to glass, ceramic or HPL due to misuse or impact.
- Damage due to use of a pressure washer.
- Deterioration due to the application of teak oil or other wood treatments.
- Damage that is wear and tear from reasonable private residential use, which includes dents, paint scratches, stains, tears to fabric, etc.
- Normal deterioration and weathering from exposure to an outdoor environment, which includes small cracks (checking) in wood, color change, surface blemishes on stainless steel, etc.
**All furniture requires some maintenance and we recommend that you clean it regularly using our care products to keep it looking its best. If you have a problem and the warranty period has expired then you may contact us as we will always do what we can to help you. A warranty claim must be supported by a photograph.